A guitar saddle is designed to transfer the vibrations through the bridge into the top wood of the guitar. This quick and simple upgrade will have an amazing affect on your instruments tone, harmonic content, and playability.
Compensated saddles improve the playability by correctly setting each strings intonation to help produce the best tone and performance possible. Graph Tech produces a wide range of fully compensated, partially compensated and saddle blanks and slabs.
TUSQ has quickly become an important tone performance tool for some of the world's most renowned guitar manufacturers, luthiers and playing professionals. TUSQ nuts and saddles have rich tone and sustain, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone and other natural materials. Bone and ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top. TUSQ nuts, saddles and bridge pins are designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the string to the guitar body.
TUSQ delivers a rich tone, crystal clear bell like high end with big open lows and a significant increase in harmonic content and harmonic sustain. Increase harmonics equals more richness and character in your tone. Its the difference between a four piece choir and a twelve piece choir singing every time your play a note.
- Rich Tone: a crystal clear bell like high end and big open low end.
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer.
- Consistent quality from piece to piece and within each piece.
- Easy to work with - can be filed and sanded; will not chip or flake
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonic content (up to 200%)
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers.
- No flat or dead spots that can be found in bone or ivory.
Measure Length Width Height
Inches 2.80" 0.123" 0.393"
Approx. inches 2 13/16" 1/8" 13/32"
millimeters 71.12mm 3.10mm 9.98mm
This saddle typically fits:
- Malibu, CF140, CD60, CD100, Sonoran, Villager, T Bucket 300, D220SCE, and CD100CE
- Studio, Hybrid, Concert, and Classic
- 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, & 900 (10, 14 and 15 body style) GS Mini, Baby, Big Baby, T3 and T5.
Note: All Graph Tech nuts and saddles are slightly long and wide to ensure extra room to achieve a perfect fit for your guitar. This extra material can easily be removed with fine grit sandpaper.