You wouldn't compromise your bass sound with the band, so why should practising at home be any different? Whilst the Crush Bass 25 may be the smallest model in the Crush Bass amp range, it still retains the warm and rounded tonal character that make Orange Amps the choice of some of the world's most iconic bass players.
This 25 Watt combo features an all-analogue signal path, a ported cabinet for improved low end response plus a highly responsive active EQ section. Like the rest of the Crush Bass range, the amp's variable parametric mid band allows for unlimited control over a broad range of frequencies in addition to the bass and treble. Dial in a massive range of classic bass tones or create your own. With an integrated tuner, an aux. input for backing tracks and a headphone output with our CabSim circuitry, the Crush Bass 25 is the perfect miniature rig for all players on which to hone their tone.
- Active 3 Band Eq, Parametric Mid Control, Chromatic Tuner, Cabsim-Loaded
- Headphone Output & Aux In
- Controls (Right To Left): -6db Pad Switch, Bass, Frequency, Middle, Treble, Volume
- Integrated Chromatic Tuner
- Output Power: 25 Watts
- Speaker: 8"
- Unboxed Dimensions (W X H X D): 32.5 x 36.5 x 23.5cm (12.8 x 14.37 x 9.25")
- Unboxed Weight: 8.3kg (18.26lb)