For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
Ibanez SR300E 4-string Electric Bass Features at a Glance:
- Value-packed electric bass, with a comfortable feel that's great for beginners
- 5-piece maple/rosewood neck is extra strong to add sustain and resist warping over the years
- Dual humbucking pickups with 3-band EQ and Power Tap make it easy to nail a wide range of tones
- Accu-cast B120 bridge provides solid intonation
- Active electronics with easy-access battery compartment on back of bass
- Cosmo Black hardware for killer appearance
The Ibanez SR300E electric bass is packed with value and performance!
- Number of Strings:4
- Body Shape:SR
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Color:Iron Pewter
- Neck Material:5-piece Maple/Rosewood, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape:SR4
- Fingerboard Material:Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dot
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:34"
- Nut Width:1.496"
- Nut Material:Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Accu-cast B120
- Neck Pickup:Ibanez PowerSpan Dual Coil humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Ibanez PowerSpan Dual Coil humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x balancer, 3-band EQ
- Switching:3-way power tap switch
- Manufacturer Part Number:SR300EIPT