The Graph Tech String Saver Saddles for Strat- and Tele-style electric guitars make for a big upgrade in tone and playability for a small price. Load the String Saver Saddles on your Strat or Tele, and you'll immediately notice a more balanced tone with improved sustain. String Saver Saddles are formulated with a combination of materials that improve tone and reduce broken strings at the same time.
String Saver Saddles have a more balanced frequency response over traditional metal saddles, which ultimately gives you more power over how your final tone is actually shaped. Best of all, you can expect an increase in sustain up to 25% over brass saddles and 15% over steel saddles - that's a huge upgrade for a small price! Check out the Graph Tech String Saver Saddles to enhance your Strat or Tele's tone and playability. Graph Tech PS-8000-00 String Saver Saddles Features at a Glance:
- Special metallurgical recipe reduces broken strings
- Noticeable increase in sustain over brass or steel saddles
- More balanced frequency response than traditional metal saddles for more control over your tone
- Self-lubricating design ensures peak performance and long-lasting durability
- Corrosion resistant for long-term playability