Alvarez Masterworks are stunning professional guitars displaying a construction and a quality of finish rare in such affordable all-solid instruments. Masterworks crafts an aesthetic that brings a feeling of pride each time the player picks up the guitar.
The A66’s all solid African mahogany construction generates a warm, focused projection with strong mids and sparkling trebles. Premium Paua abalone purfling contrasts perfectly with the Shadowburst finish and completes the A66’s cool vibe.
- Top Wood: Solid AA Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Shape: Folk/OM w/ Cutaway
- Neck: One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Bridge: Bi-Level Pau Ferro/Indian Laurel
- Inlays: Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro / Indian Laurel Extended
- Nut & Saddle: Real Bone
- Tuner: Nickel Open Gear
- Binding: Herringbone
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
- Accessory: Hardshell Wood Case
- Pickup / EQ: LR Baggs VTC Element System