Local Pick Up Only
Peavey’s Aquarius AQ line of powered speakers seamlessly combines professional-grade reliability and performance, making them one of Sweetwater’s preferred choices for public address, karaoke, sound reinforcement, and music playback. This 2-way, bi-amplified speaker boasts a 12-inch heavy-duty woofer and 1.4-inch DX14 compression driver for a full, powerful sound across the entire sonic spectrum. Moreover, the amplifier’s robust 670 watts of peak power push out up to 125dB max SPL. At the same time, the Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology disperses your sound in a wide 110-degree x 80-degree projection to ensure your entire audience receives proper coverage. Flip over to the rear panel to access the Aquarius AQ 12’s extensive DSP section, including six different pre-programmed EQ selections to tune your tone to any application. Finally, the Aquarius AQ series features full Bluetooth functionality to stream music directly from your mobile device!
The Aquarius AQ series supplies powerful Peavey sound, but pro-grade output is simply the beginning of this speaker’s utility. No matter where you take the Aquarius AQ 12, the rear-panel EQ control’s six pre-programmed settings will optimize your sound from solo acoustic performances to standard music playback. In addition, Bluetooth pairing and stereo linking open up endless possibilities for a cable-free configuration. Need a rock-solid speaker for public address? A Mic/Line switch allows you to plug your microphone straight into the Aquarius AQ 12’s combo XLR jack, with no additional gear necessary to project your voice to the entire audience.
Peavey Aquarius AQ 12 Powered Speaker Features:
- Pro-grade 2-way, bi-amplified powered speaker fit for music playback, public address, live sound reinforcement, and more
- 12-inch heavy-duty woofer and 1.4-inch DX14 compression driver provide a rich, robust response across the entire sonic spectrum
- Proprietary Peavey Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology offers a wide 110° x 80° projection for maximum coverage
- 670W of peak power delivers up to 125dB max SPL — loud enough for a variety of small- to medium-sized applications
- Advanced DSP section, including a range of EQ settings and dynamics functions
- Dynamic bass boost strengthens your low-end response
- Built-in fan system ensures your speaker runs at maximum efficiency
- Mic/Line switch delivers enhanced setup flexibility, allowing you to connect a microphone directly to the speaker
- Heavy-duty cabinet design constructed from injection-molded plastic and a durable steel grille
- Bluetooth functionality for effortless streaming
- Powered Yes
- Power Configuration Bi-amped
- Channels Single-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size 12" woofer
- HF Driver Size 1.4" Titanium Compression Driver
- LF Driver Power Amp 670W Peak
- HF Driver Power Amp 330W Peak
- Total Power 1000W Peak
- Inputs 1 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs 1 x XLR
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless Bluetooth
- Frequency Response 68Hz-19khz (+/-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequency 24 dB/octave @ 1.9kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL 125dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle 110°
- Vertical Coverage Angle 80°
- Signal Processing DSP Presets
- Enclosure Material Plastic Injection-Mold
- Mounting Options Pole, Floor
- Power Source Standard IEC AC cable
- Height 25.3"
- Width 14.38"
- Depth 14"
- Weight 34 lbs.