If you are into recording, you need to check out the CAD Audio GXL1800SP Studio Microphone Pack.
This bundle has not one but two pro level microphones to let you capture your sound.
The GXL1800 is a high sensitivity condenser microphone which allows for distance miking techniques and combined with a well behaved cardioid polar pattern, helps to eliminate off axis environmental noise.
The GXL800 is a small diaphragm pencil condenser microphone delivering class-leading transient response while supplying a true representation of voice or instrument. The GXL800’s small size, accuracy and high SPL capability make it ideal for overhead miking, high hats, cymbals, snare drum, as well as stringed instruments.
All of this plus windscreens, a shock mount and tripod stand, and even XLR cables to get you connected.
An affordable recording solution with pro level specs
- GXL1800 & GXL800 microphones
- High Sensitivity Studio Condenser Capsule
- Highly Effective Studio Grade Isolation Shock Mount
- Smooth and Articulate Reproduction (GXL1800)
- Class-leading Transient Response (GXL800)
- Cardioid Pattern Resists Room Noise
- Includes Studio Shock Mount, Tripod stand, XLR cable and Foam Windscreen.
- 2 Year Warranty