In excellent shape with just one small nick on the edge of one side. See photo.
The Samick guitar factory has made guitars for well known brands such as Squier, Epiphone, Washburn, Hohner, Silvertone and more. In fact some of the most well crafted and most sought after and desired instruments from these brands were in fact made by Samick. So when it says Samick on the headstock rest assured that the quality and craftsmanship stand up against any other import brand on the market but at a lower price.
The JTR series is the culmination of a collaboration between Samick - one of the world's largest instrument manufacturers - with guitar maker, J.T. Riboloff, who spent twenty years with Gibson, heading the custom, art and historic division. Together they have come up with the JTR range of guitars, many of which provide a fresh, new take on familiar and classic designs.
The MR10 "Marie" is designed for players who desire a classic single-coil sound, ranging from a distinctive clean tone to that classic, bluesy "crunch". Blending traditional design with a sleek, modern look, this model features a double cutaway poplar body, aged natural maple neck, custom designed nut, 2 JTR "lipstick" pickups with a JTR classic single at the bridge, and a steel string-thru-body bridge.
- Poplar double cutaway body
- 1-piece maple bolt-on neck with aged natural gloss finish
- JTR "lipstick"single-coil pickup (neck)
- JTR "lipstick"single-coil pickup (middle)
- JTR classic single-coil pickup (bridge)
- Crystal steel master volume and tone knobs, 5-way selector switch
- Rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlays
- Steel string-thru-body bridge
- Die-cast tuners
- Black nickel hardware
- 1-ply white pickguard
- 22 frets
- 1.68" nut width
- 25.5" scale length